Making a compensation claim for negligent root canal treatment
We deal with negligent root canal claims on a no win, no fee basis.
Examples of negligent root canal treatment include:
- Medical apparatus breaking in the tooth canal
- Allowing bacteria to enter the treated tooth and cause infection.
- Poor irrigation of root canals
- Negligent filling of root canals
- Failing to take X-rays before and after treatment.
If you believe you have suffered injury as a result of negligent root canal treatment then contact us for a free case review.
If we assess your case as being suitable for a compensation claim, then we will explain how our no win, no fee funding option works. The benefit of no win, no fee funding is that you do not need to fund your legal costs or any of the associated expenses, such as the cost of a dental report. And if you do not win your case then you do not have to pay a penny.
So to find out where you stand just give us a call or email us at [email protected]